We offer several payment methods depending on the countries so that you have the possibility to purchase our beautiful clothes and receive them safely in your home.
To make your shopping easier, we offer you several possible and entirely secure payment methods.
We have several techniques that allow us to ensure the best possible protection in terms of payments.
1) All purchase transactions are carried out within a strict framework of confidentiality and data encryption, thanks to the SSL protocol (that is, your bank details are never transmitted to our website and are not made available on the internet).
2) When using a bank card to make your payment, the transaction is processed through the STRIPE platform, recognized for its credibility in terms of internet transactions.
3) Our website also uses the “3D Secure” program which aims to prevent fraud. You may therefore be required to identify yourself before finalizing your purchase (by sending it to your bank's website, by receiving an SMS or by answering personal questions, such as date of birth, postal code ... ).
4) With each validation of an order, our bank partners check with the bank concerned, the validity of the card and ensure that there is no opposition. Thus, it is doubly protected against abuse and fraud.
For security reasons, all payments are subject to automatic and computerized control of our banking platform.
Several reasons can justify refusing a payment:
1) The balance available in your account is insufficient or your card's expiration date has expired
2) Your card cannot be used for online purchases
3) The distance shopping option is not activated
We ask that you contact your bank. It can identify the problem and the conditions for using your card for online purchases.
You can cancel your order at any time as long as it has not been sent for preparation or sent.
If the order is already in one of the situations mentioned above, you will have to wait for the order to be received and make the return.
Never refuse to receive the order.
In the event of a refusal, the carrier will charge the costs of handling the order such as round-trip transportation costs, which will make it too expensive for you.
You must always receive the order and make the respective return.
These costs are always borne by the customer.